Lease Pull Ahead Program at Quirk Chevrolet
Frequently asked questions
- Lower monthly payments
- Exceeded the allotted miles on a leased vehicle
- A leased vehicle is close to exceeding the allotted mileage
- Lessee has made a major change in their lifestyle and the current vehicle is no longer suitable
- Lessee is ready for something new
What are the main reasons people choose to opt into a lease pull ahead program?
- This answer can vary, but usually a manufacturer will have a pre-determined dollar figure that can be put towards a new vehicle. In some cases this will be used to cover any expenses accrued from trading a lease in early or exceeding the allotted mileage. If this is something you are interested in learning more about, or seeing if you qualify we suggest calling us and speaking with a representative.
How many monthly payments does a lease pull ahead program usually take care of?
- These programs only happen once, sometimes twice a year. If you think you might be interested at some point in the year, but you aren’t ready to decide right now – the best thing you can do is to meet with a representative and go over all your options. You may find that the program is beneficial to you now and it could be in your best interest to trade-in early. Even if you don’t take advantage of the available programs, at least you will have a plan for when you are ready.
What if there are no lease pull ahead programs available but I’m ready now – or I know I will be soon