What is Q Certified?
It is a 7 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty from original purchase date. The warranty covers engine, transmission, transfer case and rental reimbursement!
What makes a Q Certified Vehicle Special?
- Q Certified vehicle owners will receive a Q Certified Warranty which provides complete coverage details including: what’s covered, what’s not covered, coverage period, maintenance requirements and instructions should a breakdown occur.
- Q Certified vehicles qualify for an optional vehicle service contract. For even greater peace of mind, you might want to consider purchasing this optional coverage. It picks up where the limited warranty leaves off, with such valuable benefits as:
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the vehicle service contract
- Rental Reimbursement for the term of the vehicle service contract
- Maintenance Record Retention: You must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements: You must return to your Q Certified Authorized Dealership or their affiliate for covered repairs. If traveling away from home, contact the Q Certified Administrator for directions to the nearest Q Certified authorized repair facility.
- NOTE: Failure to follow maintenance requirements and maintenance record retention section of the Q Certified limited Warranty may void coverage.
- Ask the dealership’s sales associate to review the Q Certified Limited Warranty.